30% QS Discount: Interactive Master Class featuring Gretchen Rubin (Begins 4/30)

[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

[/font]
[/size]
[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We are thrilled to offer QS’ers an exclusive 30% discount to an interactive 4-week master class - starting April 30 - developed in partnership with Gretchen Rubin and Crown Publishers, based on Rubin’s newly released book, BETTER THAN BEFORE: Mastering The Habits of Our Everyday Lives. [/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gretchen Rubin[/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is one of the world’s most influential writers on happiness and habits, and is known best for her #1 New York Times bestselling book, [/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Happiness Project[/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif], which sold over 2 Million copies. [/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Focused on strategies you can use to help truly change your habits for the better, the book just reached the top 10 in the [/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]NY Times “Advice/How-To” Bestseller category[/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font]
[/size]

[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/size]
[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For those of you in San Francisco/Bay Area, New York, or Denver, this also includes an opportunity to chat directly with Gretchen either in-person or virtually (see the Eventbrite post for more details). [/font]
[/size]

[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]**Spots are almost sold out however, so RSVP quickly here to redeem the 30% QS discount: **[/font][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]http://gretchenrubin.eventbrite.com/?discount=qs[/font]****[font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font]
[/size]

[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]*************************************************************[/font]
[/size]
[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ABOUT THE BOOK:[/font]
[/size]
[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]How do we change? Gretchen Rubin’s answer: through habits. Habits are the invisible architecture of everyday life. It takes work to make a habit, but once that habit is set, we can harness the energy of habits to build happier, stronger, more productive lives. So if habits are a key to change, then what we really need to know is: “How do we change our habits”? [/font][/size]

[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Better than Before answers that question. It presents a practical, concrete framework to allow readers to understand their habits–and to change them for good. Infused with Rubin’s compelling voice, rigorous research, and easy humor, and packed with vivid stories of lives transformed, Better than Before explains the (sometimes counter-intuitive) core principles of habit formation. Along the way, Rubin uses herself as guinea pig, tests her theories on family and friends, and answers readers’ most pressing questions–oddly, questions that other writers and researchers tend to ignore: [/font]
[/size]

[list]
[][size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why do I find it tough to create a habit for something I “love” to do? [/font]
[/size]
[
][size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sometimes I can change a habit overnight, and sometimes I can’t change a habit, no matter how hard I try. Why? [/font]
[/size]
[][size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]How quickly can I change a habit? [/font]
[/size]
[
][size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What can I do to make sure I stick to a new habit? [/font]
[/size]
[][size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]How can I help someone else change a habit? [/font]
[/size]
[
][size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why can I keep habits that benefit others, but can’t make habits that are just for me? [/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Whether readers want to get more sleep, stop checking their devices, maintain a healthy weight, or finish an important project, habits make change possible. Reading just a few chapters will make readers eager to start work on their own habits–even before they’ve finished the book.[/font]
[/size]

[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]*************************************************************[/font][/font][/size]
[size=medium][font=Whitney, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ABOUT THE MASTER CLASS:[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font=‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This interactive online class provides a number of exclusive, exciting ways to delve deeper into the strategies found in BETTER THAN BEFORE and takes the concept of a “book club” to a whole new level (think “Book Club 2.0”):[/font][/font][/size]

[list]
[][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]EXCLUSIVE 50% DISCOUNT OFF either the hardcover or Kindle version (you choose). Cheaper than Amazon Prime![/font]
[/size]
[/list][list]
[
][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3 weekly live online moderated group discussions going beyond the book, where you will have the opportunity to engage with your fellow readers in individual & group exercises and discuss the book in more detail. One of these will be a…[/font]
[/size]
[/list][list]
[][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]LIVE online moderated group Q&A directly with the author, Gretchen Rubin: Gretchen will be joining us live on May 20th![/font]
[/size]
[/list][list]
[
][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Go beyond the BETTER THAN BEFORE personal diagnostic survey with specific tips and exercises: not only determine which of the “Four Tendencies” you are (i.e., “Upholder”, “Questioner”, “Obliger”, or “Rebel”) but learn and practice key tactics & strategies for success given your tendency, then share your results with others sharing the same tendency in the group.[/font]
[/size]
[/list][list]
[][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For New York City-area subscribers:* In-person master class with Gretchen on May 13th, in Manhattan**. Join your fellow participants in a live Q&A session with Gretchen! This is included in Early-Bird or General Admission, but may be purchased ala carte (see ticket options). [/font]
[/size]
[/list][list]
[][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For San Francisco/Bay Area subscribers:[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] An interactive “viewing party” on May 20th, 6 PM Pacific. Watch and engage with Gretchen along with your fellow subscribers! This is included in Early-Bird or General Admission, but may be purchased ala carte (see ticket options). [/font]
[/size]
[/list][list]
[
][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]For Denver-area subscribers:[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] An interactive “viewing party” on May 20th, 7 PM Mountain. Watch and engage with Gretchen along with your fellow subscribers! This is included in Early-Bird or General Admission, but may be purchased ala carte (see ticket options). [/font]
[/size]
[/list][list]
[*][size=medium][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Note: This program is limited to participants in the domestic U.S. only.[/font]

[/size]
[/list][color=#333333][size=medium]Co-sponsored by HabitDesign®.org, Crown Publishing, Wix NYC, Adaptive Path, & Galvanize[/size]

[/color]