Advice? How to find a local doctor that's QS friendly

Any one have some advice on how to find a local doctor that is QS friendly?

I don’t know where to ask.
Just call local medical offices, asking the secretary if the doctor is familiar w/ quantified self?
Have a feeling that wouldn’t get me too far.

Curious if anyone else has tried to connect with a medical doctor for purposes of QS collaboration, and how they went about finding that doctor.


A fair number of academic researchers are studying what happens when patients make detailed daily measurements (e.g., blood pressure) and show the data to their doctor. If there is such a researcher near you, they may be able to tell you a local doctor who is interested in this stuff.

You wouldn’t know any at Penn (or Drexel, Temple, any other Philly school), would you?