Announcing daily journaling app: STEP

We all want to be better, healthier, happier, yet keeping a track on those positives (how many thanks did I say in a day?) and negatives (how many snacks I ate) is hard as there’s no one way to EASILY record them all. Our startup (incubating in Plug and Play Tech Center, Sunnyvale) has recently introduced a multipurpose smart lifelogging / personal journal app called STEP Journal and with this post am humbly asking for your feedback.

A Step is one daily moment which can include location, activities, pictures, friends and notes. The new aspect is that instead of typing in texts about your daily activities (what takes time and is difficult to analyse later), you can record activities instantly using visual (may I say - cute) icons and then see your daily patterns in Dashboard. If certain activity is not in a database (walking your Chihuahua, for example), you can add it and keep a track.

At the moment it’s available on iOS only (Android in the pipeline), and has many other cool (time saving) features I don’t want to brag about here as discovering them on your own might make your day brighter Please download and try STEP Journal out and let me know what you think by commenting to this post or emailing me (mod [at] wepla [dot] net). Big thanks!