Bodybuilding app with public API?

Do you know any bodybuilding app with public API?

What I’m looking for:

• Ability to create custom exercises
  • Public api
  • Creating unlimited number of training programs with (for example push-pull-leg, where I can do them any day, without being restricted to doing for example push day on monday)
2 Likes

Maybe wger Workout Manager? wger API

It’s just not very convenient for my use case.
I want to see how much weight I lifted last time, but don’t find that possible in the log…

I would be interested in this too. I have been using GymGoal Pro for about four years, and it is quite flexible. I did a super quick google search just now and do not see a public API, but it has the other two features in your list. It also includes support for other exercises (including cardio and stretching). Oh, I think it is only Apple, not Android.

I am also looking for such an app…

The nonprofit I work at is building use cases up for things like bodybuilding, more detailed fitness, etc. We also intend to make our APIs public.

I know this is not quite what you’re looking for, but if you or anyone you know is interested in collaborating on something like this instead of building it themselves please look our way!

Are interventions for chronic pain something that you are looking at? Also from a nonprofit. Marc

Yes! It’s one of our use cases inspired directly by our founder’s mom struggling with chronic pain as a result of colon cancer.

We are currently building out the mobile app portion that contains the Stanford coded body map for pain (and other symptom) logging.