Ghs kpi score

This looks much better in the Word Doc.

KPIs for the Generic Human.
Introduction to Human KPI’s
KPI’s based on PEM/FSW/BST
KPI stands for Key Performance Indicators. These are numbers that mirror back the results of your measured activities. Whatever you want to track or measure can be assessed on a spectrum.
KPI’s are decision support tools. They are useful for planning your life based on what want to do. As a person you would like to:
Make decisions with confidence.
Steer your life in a positive manner.
Develop back-up for critical decisions.
Improve a personal process.
Be good at coaching/advising other people on their decisions.
The ultimate KIP stat is your life happiness score. This is your own opinion of your own score of your own life. What it means has no bearing for any other person. These simple questions can lead you to deeper levels for exploration if desired. They are used in conjunction with your Key Performance Objectives called KPOs.
In a very practical way, your KPO’s are easy to understand. They are to be:
Physically Healthy
Emotionally Happy
Mentally Pleased
Then, after this be:
Happy with your Family Relationships
Happy with your Social Relationships
Happy with your Work Relationships
Then, after this:
Happy with your Income
Happy with your Expenses
Happy with your Savings
How to Score:
You get ten points for being alive.
Each TYPE score per type has a possibility of 30 points Total
Each CATEGORY score has a possibility of 10 total points.
If your range is between 6 and 8, your score is a 7.
To aggregate a score, add the individual scores and divide by the number of evaluated occurrences.
If your parent is a 6 and your 3 children are 8, 5, 6, that’s 23 divided by 4 = 5 for Family.
You have three friends. Their scores respectively are 9, 8, 3 for a total of 20. Divide by three.
You interact primarily with 2 coworkers. Give them each a score and divide by 2. Add the Boss score for and divide by 3
Time is a factor
Perfect score is 100.
Good luck.

Here’s how to get your score: This is the Free Version of the GHS KPI Scorekeeper
TYPE CATEGORY 10 Possible 30 Possible
PERSONAL: On a scale of 1-10 ( ________ )
How physically healthy are you? ( ________ )
How emotionally happy are you? ( ________ )
How mentally pleased are you? ( ________ )
RELATIONAL: On a scale of 1-10 ( ________ )
How Happy are you with your
Family Relationships? (Aggregate Score) ( ________ )
Parent/Child Relationship ( ________ )
Sibling/Sibling Relationship ( ________ )
Grandparent/Grandchild ( ________ )
Other Kin ( ________ )
Adult Child/Aging Parent ( ________ )
Social Relationships? (Aggregate Score) ( ________ )
Friend/Friend Relationship ( _________ )
Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship ( _________ )
Husband/Wife Relationship ( _________ )
In-law/In-law Relationships ( _________ )
Neighbor/Neighbor Relationship ( _________ )
Work Relationships? (Aggregate Score) ( ________ )
Boss/Employee Relationship ( _________ )
Coworker/Coworker Relationships ( _________ )
FINANCIAL: On a scale of 1-10 ( ________ )
How Happy are you with your Income? ( _______ )
How Happy are you with your Expenses? ( _______ )
Happy are you with your Equities? ( _______ )

This is your base level Score: If you don’t have this score
you are not in the system. Top score is a 90 and you get
10% free from life itself. ( _10 )

Total Life Score ( ___________ )

1 Like

For people from a website called Quantified Self I wonder who’s out there. I just showed you how to quantify the human self, the one you supposedly want to quantify if I have this right.

If there is someone on this site who knows excel maybe they could volunteer to put my spreadsheet into a better form. Then if more than one person filled it out, we’d have a data set.

It does a pretty decent job of quantifying the self but I don’t know excel. It could be way better.

It parses down people. You have no idea what I’ve done. Once this score becomes standardized it will be very concise. It could be a tool for professional healers of any type. Not to mention a self-evaluation process better than professional grade.

GHS KPI Scorekeeper.xlsx (23.0 KB)

I personally am terrible with questionnaires based on scales 1 to xx etc… But attached is a draft file to get you started playing around with Excel. I think i translated your idea correctly.

Charles,

On a scale of 1-10, how terrible are you at answering questionnaires based on a scale of 1 to 10?
:grinning:

Re your file. Wow, nice. Neatness is a virtual. Here are some notes. Not sure if excel can perform at this level.

1. Each data entry field is ideally a pop or pick list of 1-10. I guess what you are doing “works” if that is excel normal. Can the arrows be in the same cell? That would make more sense to me.
  2. Move the 30 total columns over one column just for separation purposes
  3. Here’s the hard part that needs its own way to add columns and logic.

Lets say you have two siblings. You add the two names in a another column below, each having a 1-10 picklist. Then based on the number of rows in that category, in this case 2, excel divides the two answers by the number of entries, in this case 2.

If you had ten siblings, it would divide by ten.

Basically, each sub category has to evaluate to 10 or less. The more parameters, the more accurate the assessment.

1. Scores need to default to two decimals at most. Excel doesn’t seem to hold it’s formatting.

I’ve attached yours with visual changes, but its more of a scratch file. New entries need to do the math, but only for those blocks of data if this makes sense.

1. The point at the end, is you can hide/show all the rows with data to a three line report or 100, opening up each section for review/eval.

GHS KPI Scorekeeper.Ver 01.xlsx (22.6 KB)

On a scale of 1-10, how terrible are you at answering questionnaires based on a scale of 1 to 10?
7, no 8, maybe 9? oh, whatever… :wink:

1) Each data entry field is ideally a pop or pick list of 1-10. I guess what you are doing “works” if that is Excel normal. Can the arrows be in the same cell? That would make more sense to me.
yes, but at my ability/willingness to learn excel better, “Tables” seem “ugly” to implement…

BTW, why Excel? Not all respondents may own a copy. It may not translate directly to “google-sheets” (free)

Why not use survey monkey? I think your survey might fit their “Basic” (free plan) see below …

A sample template here has your idea in Q1:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/create/?sm=xpqkfNxVVbMWE5ceKSBAu9Q3QUMHj6GnRnumY7qjZFI_3D

Your #3 would be messy unless you find a person with that area of expertise. I use excel for number analysis so quick and dirty is my way …

Your #4 is easy, you simply “format” that cell as a “number, and select 2-decimals” option.* Excel formats “general” and uses its “wizard” to guess what you want. You must over-ride manually with “format” cells option where it applies.

Your #5 is something i have never seen before. I only know to “freeze panes” or "split panes"manually.

With “beauty” your ultimate goal, i think a free survey app (e.g. surveymonkey) is a much better option.
Survey 1) Personal + Financial 6 questions.
Survey 2) Work and Social 8 questions
Survey 3) Family up to 10 allowed with 5 assigned and 5 “blanks” for expansion.

This should be a free option under their “Basic Plan” - If you have $ there is no need to play this game.

Then YOU bring raw data into Excel (your own copy) and do the analysis there … averaging and summing…
Good luck.

1 Like

draft 2 - has dropdowns
GHS KPI Scorekeeper.Ver 02.xlsx (14.0 KB)

On a scale of 1-10, how terrible are you at answering questionnaires based on
a scale of 1 to 10?
7, no 8, maybe 9? oh, whatever… :wink:

Just so you know, 9 means you are an expert. You need to know your own opinion.

I agree with your other comments. I thought everyone would have excel in this crowd. In Filemaker it would need the valuecount function. This could be done in Filemaker, but no one has that or even heard of it.

To do it correctly people need to be able to put in their own circumstances. I
just saw some of this guy’s templates.
https://www.excelforfreelancers.com

And they seemed pretty nice so thought maybe excel was better now. My mistake.

Survey Monkey says,
You do not have permission to see this page.

I appreciate you giving it a go.