I’ve been tracking different things in my life for the past 12 months, here’s what I learned

Hey all!

Happy to be here- I’m new to this forum, but have been tracking myself for a while using an app I built.
I wanted to share this blog post summarizing some of the stuff I learned from my own tracking, and of course welcome everyone to try out the app if you find it interesting.

https://www.t12n.io/blog/what-i-learned

Would love to hear what you think (about either), and any recommendations for other things you think might benefit me to track or experiments if you have experience yourself with these.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I really enjoyed reading about your experiences designing, using, and evaluating your program. Self-knowledge has enormous value. I’m glad the self-tracking clarified a few things a bit.

You may or may not have encountered the program, “Track and Analyze.” I haven’t used it yet but it has self-design opportunities.

I am especially interested in evaluating the effectiveness of a stress-relieving mood-lifting mindfulness practice that has saved and enriched my life. Presently I’m marketing the ideas foundational to it. When I have finished marketing I’ll move ahead and provide info here. Then I’ll be seeking volunteers. A useful device would be a heart rate variability monitor since variabilitybindicates health andvredilience. Sadly, I am slow, highly distracted by politics and an addiction to TV.

ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW ONE MIGHT ENTICE A MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY 10 OF THEM AT REDUCED COST, AT LEAST.

I am going to read your report again since you did some mood and energy evaluating. You have a great day.

Warmly and verbosely,
Pam

Again, thanks again for sharing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Pam for the kind words and the info!
Will definitely check out “Track and Analyze”.

You’re welcome to check out Trackification to measure your mindfulness practice effects, it has an “experiments” feature designed specifically for that. https://www.t12n.io

Good luck with your endeavour!

1 Like

Wow!!! I checked your app out. Looked REALLY good! Looks easy to use, too. Apple, only? The notification feature is extremely research-valuable. I AM IMPRESSED.

I will definitely consider using it. Perhaps the first 10 volunteers can select which app seems most useful for our purposes.

And now, you have a really good day!!!

Warmly,
Pam

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate you’re saying that!
Would love to hear how your experience with it is, and I’m here for any question.
You can also feel free to reach out on contact@t12n.io with any feedback or question!

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate your kind words :)!