Integrating Fitbit, Google Photos and RescueTtime into EventLoggers.com

EventLoggers.com can now integrate your data from other services to automatically build daily timelines and dashboards.

I’d love to get some feedback from people here who use RescueTime, have a Fitbit or who like taking photos on a daily basis and sync them to Google Photos.

Here’s a 5 minute video on how the process works.

Everyone’s welcome to try it out at EventLoggers.com - if you have time to send me some feedback, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

Mate this looks fantastic. I’m currently committed to manual tracking for the next couple weeks but as soon as this experiment is over I think I’ll give event loggers a go and I suspect it could become a core part of my process. It looks like a really convenient work flow across multiple features.

I have some questions.

What are the plans for pricing? It’s currently free to use, is there a plan around how long that will be the case? Or public information about what conditions might change that? Or what the current profit model for the business is?

It’s completely free. That might change in the future if my costs go up significantly but only for people who join after that point. Basically, if you’re one of the early Members and continue to use it, I couldn’t imagine ever charging you - that’d be like asking family to pay.

2 Likes

Alright I’ll give it a go! Is there somewhere in particular I can learn more about you? Like, do you have a blog or vlogs or public facing socials or something?

I haven’t really focused on marketing this project.

This is me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deanreeds/

Feel free to DM me if you want any specific info.

1 Like