Medicine 2.0 Self Tracking Session, Sunday, 9/18/11 3pm, Please register!

Gary Wolf will be chairing a panel discussion including myself, Dr. Paul Abramson, and CEO/CTOs from BodyMedia, Zeo, and Basis at a Self Tracking Session at Medicine 2.0 this Sunday, September 18, 2011 from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM at the Li Ka Shing Center at Stanford university. As announced at the last SF Meetup, you can come for this one session for free if you sign up at med2.eventbrite.com.

We have spent the last few weeks leading up to the event doing a self tracking project with ten participants using BodyMedia armbands, Zeo sleep loggers, the Mymee iPhone observation capture app, and using BodyTrack to combine data from the various sources. We will talk about this experience after the panel discussion. Thomas Christiansen, and Allan Bailey will also be presenting their health-related self tracking experiences. There will also be time afterwards to interact with the attendees, presenters, and many of our participants.

Please join us!
Anne Wright

Rockin! I’ll be there. Thanks for sharing.

Yay! BTW, the speaker that just talked at Medicine 2.0 just said lots of nice stuff about BioCurious and showed your KickStarter video. :slight_smile:

Anne

Awesome, I"ll be there too, and I’ll bring OpenPCR, every biogeek’s favorite little buddy :slight_smile:
Tito