Hello, I have just found this forum so I didn’t start to explore everything yet, and feel a bit overwhelmed. (What an understatement LOL.)
For collectiong data I use various apps with their own mish mash of various dashboards (except samsung health that sadly has no web dashboard). I started exploring how to export data from each one of them with vague goal of having all of that in the same place.
Some of apps that I use (yet to be consolidated, just to give you a general idea)-
Apps that I use often:
- Samsung health (i’m only testing the watch, don’t have mine own yet)
- Fitbit for weight, and when Endomondo died I moved my history there (until i figure out what to do)
- MindDoc, mood tracker and questionnaire
- Dminder, where I started to track my d vit levels, d vit intake (and sunbathing in the future)
- tody, list of households tasks
Apps that I used before and might use again
- started to use Chronometer, it is promising but didn’t stick with that yet (food tracking is just too much work and i’m not measuring ketones any more)
- used to use welltory daily before the update (didn’t try new version yet)
- epilepsy journal, ketone levels, idea is to track meds&supplements there, along with various symptoms (customizable lists of events, triggers, symptoms)
- silver crest (I have lidl fitness band and it actually works)
- insight timer
- rescue time
For the time being I’m only starting to learn how to export data and making sense of it.
What do you think about some access db free cloud tool to try to import data there for a start. And some tool to create dashboard from that, some free crystal reports alternative.
I mention those because I used to know how to use Access and Crystal Reports, and maybe Jira.
Thank you for any input, guidelines, links…
- There are several apps (list of apps to be updated) that I am yet to figure out how to export data from, I asked support for some of them, hopefully someone will answer
- I tried openhuman and zenobase, the usage is not intuitive (read: don’t have a clue how to connect to my data)
- I don’t have ms excell etc. besides don’t want to have anly local files (what I managed to export from apps is in google drive)
- I can only do something with what I have (list of apps to be updated), so that is my next step - obviously for the time being I can’t start from what I want, but I can start what I can.