As an update to various posts several years ago:
Is there an offline personal survey app with the following features I originally described in a StackExchange post:
I would like to monitor my mood over time. Basically, I want an app that lets me create a questionnaire that I can take as many times as I want during a day and export the results.
As inputs, I expect to be able to select:
- Sliding bar
- Radio buttons or Drop-downs
- Free form text box
I expect to be able to export the data to a text file for later analysis.
There are tons of offline survey creators available, however is there a simple one that completes these basic tasks? I’m fine with paying for it.
There is a related question “Android app to ask me questions randomly during the day”, however the difference is:
- I don’t need random interval notifications, since I will use Randomly RemindMe for that purpose.
- I want a fixed set of questions I can answer, not a question selected randomly from a set.
I can imagine why this doesn’t exist at a price range of less than 20$/month. Specifically:
- Feature creep could make the app annoying to maintain
- Data storage can be expensive
- Cross-platform mobile dev tools (i.e. Flutter and React) have only recently become usable