Please add your voice to the 150+ QS'rs who've contributed

Thank you to everyone who took a few minutes to complete my “Benefits and Drawbacks of Self-Tracking” survey. If you haven’t taken the survey, please add your perspective. Here’s the link:

It’s surpassed the 150 respondent mark but I need more people to complete the survey to deliver statistically significant analysis.

Some initial findings:

• It pays dividends to self-track
  • Biggest benefit is increased self-awareness
  • The “Big 5” areas of tracking are Fitness, Sleep, Health, Finances and Food
  • Respondents track an average of 4 different aspects of their lives
  • People who only track one aspect ascribe the least value to their data
  • More than 40% of trackers examine their data at least once a day on average

There’s a lot more insights to be had but here’s a quick, simple graph illustrating how people feel about their self-tracking:

But I need more people to complete the survey to be more statistically apparent. If you haven’t taken the survey, please add your perspective. Here’s the link:

If you have taken the survey, thank you! Please add a short “I took it” reply here to bump the topic up in this forum… and here’s a link to share it with your social networks… every share helps… https://eventloggers.com/investigations/benefits-and-drawbacks-self-tracking/current-results#anchor-social

I’m very excited to share the final analysis soon,
Dean

2 Likes

What does “XX” denote? The correct answer? :wink:

Haha @ejain - the "XX"s in the screenshot are my answers. When you take the survey, you get a “results” page that shows the cumulative answers to-date with YOUR answers highlighted.

I’ll DM you your unique link so you can see your results and how they compare to the overall results.

1 Like