Survey Questionnaire for Quantified Self members

Hello members,

My name is Alanna Sullivan and I am undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at Western Sydney University, Australia.

The focus of my study is the Quantified Self, and one of the central objectives of this research is to position individual narratives within the context of wider social influences. It is anticipated that this study will elicit a deeper understanding of this growing movement and reveal the influence of wider societal processes upon the individual.
Please note that you are not being asked to disclose any sensitive or identifiable personal details, your health history or your medical records. It is anticipated that the study will involve minimal discomfort for those who participate.

I am seeking participants to complete this survey questionnaire which will take about 15-20 minutes. Please click on this link https://surveyswesternsydney.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cNPNmYAeDfGvdg9 read the Participant Information Sheet and indicate you agree prior to proceeding.

With thanks for your effort and time, a total of three prepaid Visa Gift Cards to the value of $200.00AUD each will be given away. Please enter your name and email address at the end of the survey questionnaire to become eligible for the opportunity to receive one of these three gift cards. This offer will close at 11:59pm, AEST (UTC +10) on Friday, 2nd November 2018. The video recorded draw will take place at 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 7th of November 2018, and recipients will be notified via email.

Thank you for your time and participation.

1 Like

Hello Alanna,

I hope your survey is successful. I went to take it, but couldn’t get past the first frame, as it asked me for my Quantified Self user name, and I’m not aware that QS members have one of those.

Best wishes,

Jon

Hi Jon,

Thank you very much for letting me know.

I have now amended this question based on your feedback.

Best wishes,
Alanna