1. Can you control who has access to your data?
You grant MyFitnessPal a “perpetual” and “irrevocable” license to your data, including for advertising and publicity, and MyFitnessPal “may publish […] your name”. MyFitnessPal also “shares anonymized and Demographic Data with its advertisers and marketing partners”.
2. Can you export your data?
Only through their (invite-only) API.
3. Can you close your account?
You can close your account, but what data is retained is not clear
4. Can the terms change without prior notice?
5. Can I trust them to keep my data secure?
MyFitnessPal uses a secure connection (HTTPS), but only for signing in.