Verbal and Non-Verbal Language Tracking?

I’m really interested in finding a company that can track speech and body language patterns for me and my colleagues to help us understand how we communicate and interact. It’s mostly the tracking element (and not necessarily any evaluation component) that I’m interested in, but I’ll take any and all recommendations. The only one I know about so far is Sociometric Solutions on the non-verbal side, and I’ve also heard about Verilogue on the verbal side, but that seems too skewed toward medicine.

Welcoming all info. My company seems like they’re willing to make an earnest investment into self-quantification, and I want to help them lead the charge in the right direction! Thanks, all.

1 Like

Hi Lindsay - there is a project that is perhaps a bit stuck called the LENA baby monitor, that does some really interesting analysis of “conversational turns” to measure human speech interactions. I haven’t looked at it in a long time, but it might be worth investigating, because the creators are deeply knowledgeable. It should be easy to look up but if you have trouble let me know.

1 Like

Gary! You are great. I am grateful. This is a perfect example of the kind of suggestion I was hoping to receive: innovative technology + on target + I never ever would have found it on my own. Thank you, sincerely.

I’m glad I could help!

As someone with Asperger’s, I’m also interested.