Voice Recognition Technology

I work for a student consulting group on campus at the University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign and a project we are currently working on is to do with voice recognition software. One of our clients goals is to make their voice recognition technology turn information into quantitative information. One of the workstreams we are working on consists of recording multiple peoples days in a voice recorder. We were wondering if we could find volunteers from Quantified Self who would be interested in having their whole day recorded and then put into quantified measures. We would obviously supply all the necessary materials like the recorder and all that. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

I would love to help out. I wanted to do this for myself, but didn’t find a recorder suitable for getting the whole day’s audio. Let me know what I can do.

Excellent! I’m in. I’ll be at TED next week if you can get it together by Monday I’ll wear the recorder at some of the conference and you can get data on ideas worth spreading in action!

I am interested in taking part. Actually the recorded voices would be german. If that helps I am looking forward to get to know further details like how much time will the processing take, and wether the participators will get the results of your studies?
Cheers,
Florian

In principle I would be interested. I’m however don’t think it’s legal to do such a thing were I live :frowning: