Zeo shutting down: export your data!

Hi all,

This looks like an active Zeo user page, so I joined to ask for help.
Looks to me that Manager or Mobile all mixed in here, I got a mobile form ebay.
I can’t find much info/user guide, so I don’t know how to interpret what is happening.

It suppose to blink when you take it off the base, it doesn’t, so I pressed the button until it started blinking.
I managed to pair and connect to one of my phones. It even worked for like 3 hours, then I stopped the tracking. (for some reason the record is not under history)
The it lost connection.
The problem is 99% of the time, after pressing the button, it only blinks 5 times, not enough time to pair. After doing I don’t know what, I managed to trigger it right again, and when it does that, it will keep blinking until (I don’t don’t how long, but I managed to pair my second phone as well) After the pairing however it lost connection again and it will only blink 5 times again.
So any info on this blinking codes?
Tried to measure voltage in the pins but could find any, according to the base fully charged, green light is solid.
thanks for now

Update: The unit is working well, seem to have lot a of power -12-13hrs. When losing connection it can be tricky to restart it but seem s that taking off the charger (even if it doesn’t flash) and put it on the head triggers the app.
Can’t find any raw data files, only an image :frowning: