Effect of Carnivore Diet on Dandruff

Hi Said, Thank you for posting this, I continue to find it interesting and inspiring. Some comments and a few questions. You write:

I had a similar issue with my arrhythmia tracking project. I have daily measurements that I was posting to my project log, but this seemed like an unwieldy use of the Forum. It required a few extra steps for me and also seemed like it would discourage people from following the topic, even if they were interested in arrhythmia issues, because unprocessed daily measurements are not very useful to anybody but me. I decided to use the Project Log for reflection and analysis and to register changes in my approach, but not for daily measurements. This had the unexpected downside, though, of reducing the amount of reflection and analysis! Now I have a low friction way to record my measurements, so I tend to “measure and forget.” I keep reminding myself to go back to the project log and do a post, but first I need to review my record, and see if I’m still learning something. I have some intuitions, but haven’t followed up on them yet. I don’t have an answer for you, maybe there is a rhythm in your project (and mine) that has to be identified, so maybe something like a weekly post would make sense.

A question: How do you export your record from Notion? What does the export look like? I read some reviews of Notion after reading your post, but couldn’t get a sense of this. It seems like it’s mainly a productivity app (I use Roam Research for a lot of these functions) with calendaring features. For tracking, how to you get the data out?

A suggestion: I think you are doing a lot in this project, but one of the most useful things may be the daily record of dandruff severity. This could prove extremely revealing over time. You write that :

Maybe do a simple experiment to demonstrate your measurement reliability. Every day for some # of days (maybe 10-20), take a photo or video that shows your dandruff using whatever protocol you have the most faith it. Also, each day during the test period, give yourself a daily rating using your regular scale. At the end of the test period, review the photos or videos without looking at the dates, and rate them using your scale. Then compare the original ratings with the ratings of the photo or video record and see how closely they match. The result can reassure you (or raise doubts) about the reliability of your measurements.