Recommended food tracking apps?

If User forgot to log a snack at the time U ate it. Can User edit timestamps in app? Could you show a few lines of export? Max Membership is 10usd per 3 months or 40 usd per year just like mfp.

From https://www.mynetdiary.com/faq.do

Wearable Fitness Trackers

MyNetDiary provides very robust and comprehensive sync with Fitbit, Garmin and Withings. We are adding Misfit in the nearest future. As MyNetDiary can track food time, it can send more accurate food information to them than other diet apps. When compared to MyFitnessPal, MyNetDiary sends all foods, all nutrients (not just summaries), and also it properly timestamps them. Once you setup the link, you won’t have to do anything else, no sync buttons to push, no apps to launch, the sync will be automatic. Your MyNetDiary mobile app will be getting the information, too.

More than four meals?

MyNetDiary tracks up to four meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.

If you eat more meals and would like to track them, you can do this by turning on Track Time option in MyNetDiary settings. You would be able to keep time of each food, so if you have several snacks a day, they’ll have different timestamps.

Daily reports will show snacks grouped separately based on timestamps, in-between main meals. Also, the iPhone app will show snack carbs separately grouped if you have “Show Carbs” option on.

I use Yazio for quite some time now. I searched for a good app to start tracking and I stuck with this one because it seemed easy to use. It has all the features I need: bar code scanning, great database, meal plans and recipes. Data export is no problem. Can’t do without it now :thumbsup:
I also synced my fitbit, so all activities are logged, as well. Comparing to other apps I find Yazio also very accurate. Adding food and meals is no problem and the interface is very clear. Definitely recommended: https://www.yazio.com/en

This particular links to the dataset they came up with which is much more thorough than my own.
2 Likes