Zeo shutting down: export your data!

Three of the Zoe i have have usb input and the battery will not charge enough for one night. without opening the case i have connected a 4000 mAh Boruit 3.7 volt battery
to a dsb cable through connector Zeo head band now lasts more than16 hours. The battery is available through e-bay. 5 volt battery sets in a charging mode not use able!
I put the battery in my pajama pocket and put the zeo on upside down. It has worked one night! hebardolsen@comcast.net

Anybody using the Zeo lab ? I am able to have Zeoscope working but Zeo lab is java. It looks like it runs fine under windows 10 32Bit but when i click on the record button and look at the hypnogram, nothing is detected. Zeo scope works fine though.
Advice ?
I am using a batch file to start it. java -jar zeolab.jar

Thanks
Pierre

Hello! I am very late to the game and bought a zeo sleep bedside about 6 months ago.
I have a lot of brain fog from my chronic illness so I need a bit more handholding.

I want to be able to export my data.

Do I install both firmware: 1st firmwareoriginal-v2.6.3.zip and 2nd: ZEO-firmware-v2.6.3O.zip?
Or just the ZEO-firmware-v2.6.3O.zip ?
or
firmwareopenrealtime-v2.6.3R.zip ?
I have a cable that came with mine.
I’m guessing the third option is what I should install?

Can I run windows 10 and read the raw data? (I’ll have to get my computer savy friend to sent it up for me)

I’ll ask this much for now and come back later to ask for more help.