ZeoCompanion App for Zeo Pro

I’m not quite sure if it would be possible. The first problem is getting the Zeo App database’s off the iOS devices. On Android, the Zeo App databases are locked down tight if you are using a 4.x device or later. I have no experience with the iOS App, so I don’t know if you can pull those database files off the iOS devices or not.

If you DID get them off the iOS App, its possible you could use the Zeo Viewer Windows and Mac App (www.alienrat.net/software/zeomonitor.html) to import those databases. The author did build a database file import mechanism, but I have no idea if it works with iOS-type SQLite database files.

Also, if you did get the iOS Zeo App databases downloaded off the devices, I could certainly add an import function if you sent me those database files to test with. I have worked with iOS SQLite databases before on some iOS Apps I wrote. I had not thought of a feature to allow end-users to migrate their data off mulitple devices into one device. It may be a useful thing to add.

• Mike