14 days of Continuous blood sugar monitoring – What did I learn?

I was fortunate to get early access to Veristable’s continuous blood sugar monitor - 14 days of fascinating testing! (I have no affiliation with the company, I bought the product)

Here is a link https://ilmostromberg.com/14-days-of-continuous-blood-sugar-monitoring/

You may ask - what is the point if you are nondiabetic? In the first part of the blog post, I will make a clear argument for that, especially if you are interested in longevity and health optimization.

In the second part, I review Veristables product.

Last and most exciting part for me as I writer - What did I learn in 14 days of data collection? I was lucky (or unlucky) when Christmas was part of my 14-day experiment. I saw both ends - How my average diet scores with Veristable and what happens to my body with a massive amount of Christmas porridge and chocolate.

I didn’t just test different foods but also how you can affect blood sugar levels after eating (Best biohacks are free).

Any feedback, questions, or comments are appreciated.

-Ilmo

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! For myself, there’s no obvious difference between standing and sitting upright, but slouching on a bean bag does seem worse…

btw if you can do without the fancy app, you might be able to get a FreeStyle Libre sensor (which is what they appear to be using) directly, should be much cheaper.

2 Likes

I’d also be interested if they somehow block you from just buying more FS Libre sensors and continue using their app?

They make you buy at least a single sensor from them (at 100% markup price) as you can’t create an account for their app without buying a sensor. But potentially you can buy the FS Libre sensors after you have an account with them? :wink: