@pfh, a few questions for you about your site. (Note, if you prefer these be emailed or sent through your contact form instead of posted here, let me know).
1) I see that your site says that requesting multiple records from the same facility will only be charged once. I recently learned from a lical hospital that they maintain (and you need to individually request) seperate records for each outpatient specialty even if you see one of their staff/hospital-employed docs. Would this still count as a single facility fee-wise or no?
2) Does this work for labs, imaging studies, etc, or just physicians and hospitals?
3) If one opts for receiving the record through your digital download, is there a dashboard or UI for viewing these, or do we just get a link to a pdf?
4) Do the requests you send get marked as "for personal use" (in which case, many offices and facilities charge you) or as "for sharing with a medical provider" or "for continuity of care" (in which case, they don't)?
5) If requesting multiple records from the same facility (i.e. mine and my father's and my brother's, for example) does that count as one facility/request cost-wise or multiple?
6) When requesting records for a deceased relative, do we need to provide you or the facility with any specific proof?
7) Do you follow-up with us to see if records were received if they were requested to be sebt to us directly? If they aren't received, do you follow-up with the facility and/or re-request records? Is there any additional cost?