A short, academic survey for a university master thesis on lifelogging

Hello all!
(This post is meant for people who have used wearable cameras to lifelog)

As part of my master thesis, I’m doing an academic survey on lifelogging; why do people do it and how do they use their data? It should only take about 5-10 minutes of your time and would help me a lot. The survey is totally anonymous and purely for educational purposes (with no financial interests whatsoever).

Here is the link (available till March 30th 2021): https://survey.uu.nl/jfe/form/SV_bjBwOP5pSCymCrz

Thanks so much for your help!

2 Likes

Hello all, just a short reminder!

Please participate in my survey if you have ever captured lifelog images! It would be a huge help to my research and it will only take you about 5 minutes!

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

One of the most legitimate feeling surveys I have ever seen but unfortunately I use 2 wyze cameras only in my room and do not keep the record past 2 weeks. Not much of a lifelogger. Though I do have smartertime and activitywatch on all the time.

1 Like

I completed your survey but I’m not sure I qualify as a candidate for your survey - the only “wearable” camera I’ve ever used is a GoPro Hero 7 on a chest harness and I rarely ever use it that way. However, I do take a lot of photos and videos of my daily life (meals, family events, important documents, etc).

All the best in your research. Please let us know what you learn.
Dean