Advice needed on tracking lab test results

Hi,

I’ve recently started requesting and consolidating my lab test results (blood, urinalysis, etc.) from the past 3 years. Does anybody have a recommendation for software or a spreadsheet template they use to track this info? It won’t take too much time to create a spreadsheet from scratch but I was hoping to not re-invent the wheel. I was thinking a simple approach would be a spreadsheet with columns that list:

• The metric to track (blood glucose, HDL/LDL, protein, etc.)
  • The normal reference range listed by the testing company (or average between multiple ones)
  • The values from a test result of a given date
  • Percentage (+/-) from the previous lab test
  • Some charts that show trends over time and over/under the normal reference range

Thanks!

I use R to store data like this. I use three columns to track the date (year, month, day) and other columns to track the various test results, with one column per type of measurement (e.g., one column for blood glucose).

I know this is an old post, but was just wondering if anyone else can give any advice for this kind of tracking? I’m looking through all of the information on this forum, but there is so much information that it’s a little overwhelming. :slight_smile: