I'm currently preparing the inevitable successor of the highly successful of the 'Bloodtesters Project', initiated by Gary Wolf and Azure Grant.
Key working assumptions:
- 'Participant Led Research' (PLR), with both (potential) patients and non-patients
- Data sharing
- Use a convenient QS-eligible protocol + device (e.g. Omron's new Heartguide / 'Project 2.0 Zero' watch)
- Involve a PhD with a real 'drive' to do research on blood pressure related hypotheses that imply QS-like/ Bloodtester-like research / way of working, in order to have more depth and impact
- International/all continents team, with sufficient diversity, in skills, domain expertise and goals
- Suggested domains: Cardiology, Health, Health Technology, Data science, Legal, Ethics
Some relevant links:
I need help to do a proper job. Would you like to participate or would you like to share your thoughts?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Marcel van der Kuil