Biggest Problems of QS to get widespread

Hey Guys,
im interested in spreading QS and the tools of QS to as much people as possible. As this is the biggest community of professional- and fun- trackers let’s do some brainstorm.

What is the biggest Problem/Complication you are at the moment facing at?
What tools/information would you need to solve this?
Why are you using your tools and, if applicable, why are you not using a tool you have used anymore?

Be as detailled as you wish, the more the better!

Thank you. Im pleased about your answers!

1 What is the biggest Problem/Complication you are at the moment facing at?

I think the biggest problem of this forum is most people visiting this forum don’t want to, to be specific, don’t feel any need of quatifiying themselves.

And the second problem(might be just my problem) is that I can’t write down English very well because I’m foreign. I just came here by reading a article introducing bigdata/livingdata written my language : Korean.

2 What tools/information would you need to solve this?

My solution to the first problem(biggest) is site reconstruction. I came here and saw some apps being introduced, but I can’t find out what is the most important to me or toppest(ranking) thing. So I suggest that by fixing UI where people first see. Then the site can provide people with much useful information.

It’s hard for me to say the answer of second question… but I think early adopters may translate this site’s info into their blogs, twitter, or any kind of SNS in their language. Soon the user spreading must be the seed of this site.

3 Why are you using your tools and, if applicable, why are you not using a tool you have used anymore?

Uhhh… I actually didn’t use any introduced tool of this forum. So you guys may think I’m empty guy, but I just want to suggest some ideas to you guys. Hope to be helpful.

Sorry for my poor language skills. Thanks!

I am new to the site, and perhaps there is something that I’m missing, but it seems to me that I have to sift through a lot of text and extraneous information in order to find raw information: statistics, studies, results, that kind of thing. While I’m interested in both, I wish that there was a place on the site specifically devoted to facts and figures, where I could rapidly take in a lot of interesting information without sifting through peoples’ commentaries.