US Navy body fat vs. bathroom scale (BIoelectrical impedance)?
What do you think will be the most accurate?
US Navy body fat measurements once a month
Buying a Body Fat Scale for $30-$50 from Amazon, measuring each day or week and calculating the average by the month
I just want to see whether I’m making progress on my bodybuilding goals
Should I also be measuring the circumference of muscles, or will Lean Body Mass & Lean Fat Mass be enough?
[moved/combined from another post]
What do you think is the best Bodybuilding & Stretching tracker?
These should be the features:
- It should be free or one-time purchase!
- Creating my custom exercises & stretches , because I do many exercises that don’t exist in most databases
- Creating my own custom workouts , where exercises and stretches can come in any order, because I do my stretches in between bodybuilding exercises.
- Export as .CSV or public API
- Only maybe also measurements of muscles
- See progress in each exercise
- Recommendations of stretching based on flexibility assesment or other things a physiotherapist would do
- Recommendations of bodybuilding exercises, based on tracked history.
Do you know any app like this?
Right now I use the app “Strong” and it comes very close. The only thing it’s missing is export of measurement of muscles, recommendations of bodybuilding exercises & stretches, and seeing progress charts is only possible in the paid version.
Do you know any app like this? Or should I rather use seperate apps or other things for recommendations of stretching & bodybuilding exercises?