Expereal - New Life Rating iPhone App

We are going into alpha testing with Expereal, a new iPhone app for rating, analyzing, comparing and sharing one’s life, and we’re looking for about 50 testers.

The initial release will allow users the ability to:
-Login with Facebook (Required)
-Rate one’s life experiences in the moment using a 10 point scale
-Capture one’s location, description tags, people and a photo (Optional)
-Share individual experience ratings on Facebook (Optional)
-Anonymously compare ratings with Facebook friends and other users
-Review past ratings and identify trends

The app has some social aspects, but allows a significant degree of anonymity (i.e., friends and other users would be unlikely to be able discern that you as an individual rated your life a ‘2’ at a particular moment and tagged it ‘garbage.’)

If interested, please sign up at the Expereal web site: http://expereal.com/contact/. I’ve posted a bunch of screenshots on Twitter (@expereal) and Facebook.

Thanks so much.

Jonathan
jonathan@expereal.com

I have posted a “how to” along with numerous screenshots on the site: expereal.com/faq/

Thank you.

So, no android version of this app?

Is export of data as a CSV available?

Friends-

Would greatly appreciate you taking this survey, as I’m determining which new features to add to Expereal. Thank you! Jonathan
jonathan@expereal.com

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HSDSBNW

I’ll take the survey if you answer the questions ^^^ :slight_smile:

Submitting new version of Expereal with improved data viz and more push notification options this week. I’ve attached a screenshot.

I know many people want a non-Facebook login option, as well as data export. I’m working on this for another version.

Thank you,

Jonathan
twitter.com/expereal
jonathan@expereal.com

Therefore, to know whether the screen of your iPhone needs to be changed or not, you must take your iPhone to a efficient iPhone fix store in your area. Usually, screen alternatives are done when the destruction is too big.