Feedback and Survey for Tracking and Analysis of personal data/productivity tool

Hi all,

We are creating a tool to track and analysis your personal data for productivity. We are looking for user’s who are currently logging all the activities of a single project so to review it later and know how much time they have spent on it and take wise decision on spending time. So if your are one of that type and have free 5 minutes of your busy schedule please answer for these questions. We would really appreciate it.

Questions:

1. Why are you interested in monitoring yourself?

2. How long have you been doing it? What other tools have you used before?

3. Do you need to perform extra activities with already introduced data? If so, do you like it or are you forced to do it?

4. What kind of input do you prefer: past experiences or real-time logging?

5. Do you like to introduce specific data for each of the projects or just very basic activities?

6. Would you sacrifice a little detail (description field) for an easier and faster tool introducing data (just tag activities or even no tags)?

7. If any, what kind of reminders would you like the tool to give you?

8. Would you like the tool to provide any kind of report? If any, what kind of reports would you like to see?

9. Is it important for you to have access to the raw data?

10. Are your tasks repetitive? That is, do you find yourself introducing the same data often?

Hello!

This seems like a tool that I can use. Keep us posted!

Here are my answers:

1. Why are you interested in monitoring yourself?
    I like to improve. Self-knowledge helps me do that.

2. How long have you been doing it? What other tools have you used before?
    Only a few weeks. Basically monitoring my fitness activity and health.

3. Do you need to perform extra activities with already introduced data? If so, do you like it or are you forced to do it?
    This is definitely something that I don’t want to do. Once logged…I don’t want to go back and modify it.

4. What kind of input do you prefer: past experiences or real-time logging?
    I like real time. I normally forget to do it if I don’t do it in the moment.

5. Do you like to introduce specific data for each of the projects or just very basic activities?
    Logging is tedious…although specific would be more helpful, basic data is easy to introduce.

6. Would you sacrifice a little detail (description field) for an easier and faster tool introducing data (just tag activities or even no tags)?
    Absolutely!!!

7. If any, what kind of reminders would you like the tool to give you?
    If I log something everyday at the same time…maybe remind me to log it if I skip it one day?

8. Would you like the tool to provide any kind of report? If any, what kind of reports would you like to see?
    Yeah! Some charts to help me understand myself. Reading through the log is boring.

9. Is it important for you to have access to the raw data?
    Not really.

10. Are your tasks repetitive? That is, do you find yourself introducing the same data often?
    Yeah. Most of the time.

1 Like