Fitness trackers for managing fatigue

Hi there. I’m new to the quantified self and using fitness trackers. I bought a Fitbit Charge HR a few weeks ago to try to manage fatigue after I got concussion at the beginning of the year. I’m looking for tips, apps, hacks or anything that I can use to warn me that I’m doing too much and that I should rest instead of over doing things and crashing. Thanks in anticipation!

1 Like

Have you looked into what Whoop’s approach is?

You might be able to do something similar with your device, assuming you can access the right data.

1 Like

Hi, sorry to hear about your fatigue. I did a quick google on “TBI cause of fatigue” and came up with a lot of hits but limited actionable information. The articles did identify different types of fatigue so it may be helpful to determine your dominant type of fatigue (or most problematic). Finding a tracker may require some experimentation on determining if there is something you can measure that correlates with your fatigue. Measurable things that come to mind are cortisol levels, HRV, attention, EEG frequency spectrum, blood sugar levels, nutrition/diet, sleep, body temperature, GSR, blinking, posture, grip strength, lung capacity.
Good luck.

1 Like