Forum for discussing crowdfunding projects?

There are quite a few QS-related projects that are being crowdfunded on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Unfortunately, none of these sites let people post questions or concerns (at least not in public, or without moderation).

Would it be worthwhile to create a forum here for discussing such projects? This could of course happen on one of the existing forums, but having a link that points to these discussions could be useful…

What are your questions or concerns? I’d like to know. I think using an existing forum would be a good place to start.

Concerns? Look up Airo, TellSpec or Healbe…

Once enough people have been burned, valid projects in this space will have a tough time getting funded.

So it might be in the interest of the QS community to provide a resource for consumers to inform themselves?

I think it would be interesting to at least track these projects, have them listed in a central place…

Looks like the Quantified Self Facebook group is where people go to discuss these crowdfunding projects.

Rats, and I just deactivated my Facebook account!

This.

It would be nice to track current and past project types, successes, questions, etc in a single location - I’m sure there would be some interesting trends, lessons to be learned…