Honor Band 4 - Experience from using for few days + Flaws & lesser features in iPhone iOS App? Your thoughts on these points - esp if diff on Android?
Having read so much about the (TruSleep & 24/7 HRM) following items I wanted to try my first Fitness Band (instead of Mi Band):
That iPhone iOS App is crappy compared to Android and wont even give us ability to do deeper dive into the Charts.
- I went by the reviews and assumed that iOS App will be same as Android
Its irritating to wear the band all day & night
After a point my hand/ wrist feels sticky & does not like the feel of the band, especially when resting or sleeping - so it conflicts with wanting to use it for Nap & Sleep monitoring
- Is there a solution around this?
- Are Mi Band or Honor Band 3 or other bands any more comfy/ skin/ wearing friendly? Or is this the same for any wrist/ hand based band/ watch tracker?
My experience of Band Features that ARE/ ARE NOT important to me and would like your feedback on my iOS experience (especially if different on Android):
Sleep Monitoring - TruSleep
- It wont do less than 3 hr tracking - So if you wake up or your sleep breaks into 2 naps poof!
- Unable to Zoom into the data & charts
Continuous HRM 24/7 Monitoring & Logging
- Objective of this was to have 24/7 Log (which it is collecting) and be able to Zoom into how/ when HR changes
- Time - Activity introspection
- So maybe at a certain time in the day doing X thing I see a spike (driving in traffic) +
- Which would help if I could track HR + Location / GPS to see & remember what was causing HR up/ down.
Workout / Training HRM
- I am not big on Running/ Cycling - I do Weight Training & Bodyweight Calisthenics
- So I turned the "Training Mode" on from the Band (dont care about step counts)
- I was hoping to see the HR data being logged more intensively for workouts
- Cant see anything in the iOS App - Totally gone or never logged from Band to Phone or same Android vs iPhone issue
- MAYBE I should just replace this with a Chest Band and another App to log & view the details?
- Steps Activity - Dont really care
- Data Logging / Integration of Huawei Health Data with Apple Health App / Kit (Is it more/ better in Google Health??)
- Active Energy - ??
- Heart Rate - Key.. But not sure of its granularity and my ability to see it in a Chart
- Height (kinda static for me)
- Sleep Analysis - Key.. But not sure of its granularity and my ability to see it in a Chart
- Steps - Not a priority for me
- Walking + Running Distance - Not a priority for me
- Weight (using a 2 scales (Eufy + Yunmai) to log but not seeing it charted in Huawei Health App)
Based on the above FLAWS do you think there is a WORKAROUND or BETTER FIT of a Tracker for me?