Hello - hope everyone's having a wonderful day

Hi everyone,

I thought I’d finally delve into the QS forums having been interested in QS for some time. It’s amazing to see all of the friendly and supportive stuff that goes on here.

I track a few things in my life but something I’m getting really into as a part-time software developer is tracking data about my software development.

Along with a friend of mine, I’ve founded QuantifedDev.org, which is a place where you can track all sorts of different data about your software development activity.

The aim is to make it a not for profit and community extensible platform so that it can hook into all sorts of different developer tools.

I’d love to have some feedback from all of you experienced QSers of what you think about it. Plus if there are things in this area that you’d like to track then let me know and I’ll try to get them added. :slight_smile:

It’s still very much in its early stages so please be gentle :shy:

Cheers,
Martin

Neat! Do you have (or are you planning to add) a Web API?

Hello,

Thanks for the comment. I really like what you’re doing with Zenobase. :slight_smile:

We haven’t got an API yet but will definitely have before long. I’ll get in touch when it’s ready.

Martin