Hello! Nice to Meet Everyone!

How is everyone doing? My name is David N and I’m from NYC. I’m part of a company called Caktus(http://www.caktus.me) that makes a sensor that goes around your personal water bottle to track hydration and send that info to a companion app which then coaches you to perfect hydration. We are also encouraging clean drinking habits and steering people toward water and away from sugary drinks. We are in the middle of our Kickstarter campaign which you all should definitely check out.
I am a part of the NYC QS Meetup group on Meetup.com, and have been for some time, and the founders of my company have been a part of the QS Finland group (that is where they are from). I came to the forums to do a bit of research and talking about new companies or existing companies that we should link up with using our open API. As well as create awareness for our product as it could definitely be a helpful part of your dietary QS needs.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to being a part of the QS community!

Hi,

Always nice to see exciting, new projects :slight_smile:

I’m curious how this project compares to BluFit, H2OPal (see this discussion), ILUMI, and the Vessyl?