Hi everyone

Hi guys,

My name is Etienne and I’m based in South-East Asia working on a Quantified Relationship Startup called Dish Out.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone interested in the topic!

Cheers,
E

Hi Etienne!
Welcome to the forum. Dish Out sounds like something we need more of. How will it work? Is it for romantic relationships? Heart sensors to see if he/she likes a kiss?
Dave

Hi Dave and all,

Thanks for your comment and interest! It’s a long story actually, we’re currently working on a beta test since we’ve done some user research and need to pivot from our initial concept.

Let me write a summary for you guys and I’ll share it in the Apps and Tools section?

Cheers,
Etienne

Would love to hear more.

Check out this write-up about how Daniel Reeves and Bethany Soule pay each other to get chores done.

I also have a side-project going on that uses self-tracking data to match up people.

Very exciting Eric, thanks for sharing this stuff.

Welcome Etienne - interested to see where you go with it. Glad to have you in the forum.

Hi guys,

I’ve created a thread in the apps and tools section for Dish Out. I’ve written down an overview of the project and how it has evolved since the ideation stage. I will try to maintain the thread as long as we move to launch date. Your feedback is very welcome!

https://forum.quantifiedself.com/thread-quantifying-relationships-dish-out