How to host a screenshare event about ubiome samples

I would like to host an online event whereby i want to talk about the ubiome samples ive collected over the last 24 months. I kept track of several other variables over the time period and would like to present the results in a kind of live, but ad hoc manner answering questions live using a screen share and mic. What is the best tool to do this? What is a good day of the week and time to host such an event?

I’m no expert on the options, but Google Hangouts Meet would fit the bill for screen sharing.

1 Like

Thanks. I think I will use this. So look for in 2 weeks a hangouts meet and i’ll go over my gut biome results and explain them as best as I can.

1 Like

Very cool! I’m one of the organizers for the SF Microbiome meet up group (LinkedIn, Meetup). Would you be interested in working with us on this?

1 Like

@kheilbron Yes, I would love to. Is there a way I could link up with you guys remotely during your meeting?

I’ll get in touch with the team and let you know ASAP.

Glad to see Isaac and Karl connect on this! Karl, will you post the meeting link here when you have it?

Sure thing! I’m looking into online video sharing today…

1 Like