How to Start Your Own Quantified Self Show&Tell

Originally published at: How to Start Your Own Quantified Self Show&Tell - Quantified Self

Since we started the Quantified Self in 2007, we’ve enjoyed watching the idea grow and spread. Recently, I decided to revise our FAQ about how to start a Quantified Self Show&Tell to take advantage of what we and others have learned from doing this many times over. I asked Show&Tell organizers around the world to…

This post is 11 years old and some of the information is not accurate. There is no centralized list of Show and Tells on Meetup.com. Are any of those groups still meeting?

Should flag active vs in-active (i.e. no meetup for over a year?) groups. But thanks to the pandemic, some groups may just be hibernating, so need to wait a bit and see…

That post was not meant to show up here - there was a dead link in it and when I fixed it and republished the “new post” bot sent it over here. Perils of semi-automation. (I stopped trying to keep track of which Meetups were active some time ago, it’s actually quite difficult to keep up with. I’d be glad to help/support anybody who wants to run through and correct.)