My name is Nikolai, I am a Computer Science Student from Munich, Germany. I am currently working on my master’s thesis, for which I helped to build an Android stress tracking app. The App works with all Fitbit and Wear OS devices which have a heart rate sensor.
- Get real-time feedback of your stress levels via an Android App
- Check out how your stress levels changed during the day
- Keep a stress diary and connect your computed stress levels with your real world activities
- See your current stress level at a glance with our stress - complications (Wear OS only)
- Measure your heartrates at adjustable intervals with a watch face (Wear OS only)
- Fully customize the watch face with complications and colors.
To evaluate the work I’ve done, I am planning a user study for which I am desperately searching participants.
The study will be running from 17th July to 31st of July. Participants are asked to use the app and regularly track their activities and feelings. This helps us to improve the stress detection algorithms.
For more information please visit: http://stila.pms.ifi.lmu.de/news.html
Thank you for your help!