Introducing BobAPI — A Personal API to Collect and Share All of My Life Data

Hi everyone! I’m happy to finally share a personal API project I’ve been working on. Born out of my own needs to aggregate and share my data, I built my own personal data warehouse/API at https://www.bobapi.com

Here’s a post I wrote that talks about my motivation for creating it.

Initially, I am sharing some of my wellness, biometric, and activity data, and will continue to bring additional data sets online in the coming weeks. If anyone is interested in playing around with it, just shoot me an email and I’ll send you over API credentials. I’d love to hear your feedback and ideas for how to improve it. Thanks!

1 Like

This is super interesting. Thanks for the heads up here: I just posted it in the QS twitter feed, too. If there’s any chance you’ll be in Amsterdam in June it would be amazing to do some kind of how-to/breakout sessions for people who want to learn how to do this for their own data. Are you coming?

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, schedule permitting I hope to make it to Amsterdam in June.

Sure, we could potentially put together some sort of how-to session, but I think folks like @ejain and @anne have already done a good job running API breakouts at previous conferences to discuss things like normalizing data/timestamps, etc.