Last days to participate in the prize draw for a $200AUD Prepaid Visa Card

Hello Quantified Self members,

It was great to meet many of you and participate at this year’s annual Quantified Self Conference in Portland!

This is just a reminder that if you haven’t completed a survey and wish to participate in this research (and prize draw), there is now less than two weeks remaining until entry intake will close.

The survey questionnaire will still be active and available for completion if you wish to participate in my research after the 2nd of November. Please click on the following link for the Participant Information page and to access the online survey: https://surveyswesternsydney.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cNPNmYAeDfGvdg9

For those of you who have already completed a survey, I wish to say a big thank you for your time and effort in contributing to this research. I really appreciate the interest that many of you have expressed.

With very best wishes,
Alanna Sullivan

Draw information: A total of three prepaid Visa Gift Cards to the value of $200.00AUD each will be given away. Please enter your name and email address at the end of the survey questionnaire to become eligible for the opportunity to receive one of these three gift cards. This offer will close at 11:59pm, AEST (UTC +10) on Friday, 2nd November 2018. The video recorded draw will take place at 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 7th of November 2018, and recipients will be notified via email.