Long time lurker... hello trackers!

Hello all! I thought I’d offer a short introduction about myself - if my skills and experience can help with existing or future experiments I’d love to hear from you.

I’m currently working for a company called Splunk. Although not a QS tool per se, we love to “Splunk” ourselves.

Right now I’m also working on a side project with a team of medical professionals looking at Metabolic and Proteomic testing. The main focus of the work revolves around making the results valuable from a non-professional perspective. Same sort of testing methodology as companies like Talking20, but with a greater emphasis on self-improvement post-test.

I’d love to hear more about this project! Figuring out which variables appear to have significant effects on each other is a huge challenge, as is designing a tool that makes the process easy enough…

btw I briefly considered using Splunk as a backend for zenobase.com, but ended up using Elasticsearch instead.

Individual biology is a very difficult area - something which still has so many unknowns. I’m hoping to publish some interesting findings from initial research very soon…