Looking for a comfortable Fitbit band

Not exactly a QS question but I figure a lot of QSrs have Fitbits, so I’m asking for recommendations on comfortable Fitbit bands…

I’ve had occasional trouble sleeping with my generic Fitbit band. The rubbery feel is distracting and bothersome to me. It makes my wrist feel clammy and sweaty. I used to get around this by loosening the band a bedtime but now my “large” strap has broken and the “small” band fits tight even at the largest position.

If this resonates with anyone, can you please recommend a band that you like?

Thanks, Dean

I had same problem with Garmin Vivosmart 4 and i would recommend Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition (woven band). In my case FC4 was enough for tracking RHR and skin temperature patterns. It have a good correlation with Oura ring HR and HRV. Steps also seems to be pretty accurate. For sleep - time in bed is fine, since there is no wrist wearable which can do accurate sleep staging. SPO2 is inaccurate (seems true for any wrist wearable). For a steady state aerobic training HR seems to be ok if you wear it tight. But for HIIT and resistance training HR is inaccurate.

UPD. Fitbit Charge 5 will be released at the end of September.

1 Like

I ordered the Coral Sports band because of aesthetics ;). waiting for it to arrive, but I prefer the bands with lots of ventilation.

I should have updated this… A few months ago, I upgraded from a Fitbit Charge 3 to a Fitbit Sense and the default band that comes with the Charge is much more comfortable for sleeping. No issues at all for me.

Hi! I’ve used these bands for almost six months now. They dry quickly when wet, so a great thing for those who don’t remove the watch for dishes or showers. Most fitbits are water resistant btw, took me a minute to realize that too.