Looking For Beta Testers! And Feedback, Please :)

Hi, everyone. I’ve spent the last 6 months building a complete life tracking solution. I’m looking for beta testers to sign up, use the service, and provide me with feedback on what they like/don’t like. Even if you don’t want to provide feedback, that’s okay too (I need many users using the site to test server load, etc.).

Anyways, I don’t want to spam the forum. If you’re interested, please PM me! It’s a really great service in my opinion and I think you’ll love it.

Hey, sounds interesting. Do you have any more details about the product?

1 Like

As long as you disclose your affiliation with the product, no need to worry about spam. Please post publicly details about what it does, how it compares with existing and past tracking solutions, and how it can be downloaded and used.

2 Likes

interested too.

I would love to help! I’m tracking a lot of biometric data. I could use all the insight I can get. Here’s a link to my current spreadsheet method: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Amkx5EgBy3xd9H_E5KSBuFQ4uFMg?e=cGVRR1

interested. have 2 years worth of data.

Hi @David_Gonalez. You don’t need real users to test server load. You can use, e.g. Apache JMeter or even code random product usage.

Hi! I’m interested in testing the tool, and I’m happy to give you feedback on it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, I’d be happy to test your product!