Looking for interviewees for a new personal tracking app

Hello! I am working for a small startup and we are currently exploring building a new very flexible personal tracking phone app. As you are absolute pros in personal tracking I am looking for a few people from this forum to conduct a maximum one hour interview to find out more about what motivates you to track data about yourself and how you go about it. You will be contributing to a new app concept, which I cannot talk about too much now, but will be exciting. If you are interested, please can you send me a personal message! Many thanks. kerstinxx

Hi! I could do with a few more interviewees. If you are interested in contributing to a new app concept, please send me a message.

hello, I am interested! you can mail me ilmo.stromberg@gmail.com

Hi Kerstin, I’m interested! You can email me at andreapisciotta@gmx.com

Hi Kerstin, I’m interested to contribute, and also want to interview you too as I’m an entrepreneur exploring a solution for app developers these days! email me at alexis.christod at gmail.com

Sent you all an email.
@ilmostromberg.com
@andpsc
@entrifis

Anybody else please? :slight_smile: I am very interested in what you have to say about your tracking journey!

I would be interested in a couple more volunteers please :slight_smile: The interviews so far have been fascinating and I’d like to hear more about your tracking journeys.