Looking for participants for my PhD study about how people conceptualize self-research knowledge (1h online session)

Hi everyone,

I’m a PhD student at Université Paris Cité, at the Peer-Produced Research Lab, studying the co-creation of knowledge resources in personal science/self-research.

With my team, we started the design of a knowledge resource created for and by self-research practitioners, the personal science wiki. In order to adapt the wiki more to user needs, and to get a better understanding of personal science knowledge in general, I am leading a study about mental models in personal science, i.e. how people conceptualize and order information related to self-research.

The study is a 1h online session including a card-sorting activity, and a short interview about your experience with self research (Being experienced in self-research/tracking is not mandatory, beginners are very welcome, too!)

:arrow_right: If you are interested and want to learn more, please leave your email address in this form :arrow_left:. I will then send you an email with more details and instructions on how to sign up.

Thanks a lot! :student:

Katharina

1 Like