Lucid Tracker - a new, easy to use web-based life tracking tool

Hey guys,

I’ve been working on a new life tracking tool called Lucid Tracker and it’s at a point now where I’m ready for folks to give it a spin. If you’re interested in checking it out, you can visit the site at http://www.lucidtracker.com.

In a nutshell, Lucid Tracker lets you track things in your life you want to pay attention to by filling out a daily report and analyzing your progress over time. You do this by creating a template with a list of things you want to track and then filling out a report based on that template each day.

It’s completely customizable so you can track the things that you’re interested in and make adjustments over time. And unlike most other life tracking tools, this is designed to be used once a day, not as things happen (the theory being that you’re more likely to benefit from tracking and see results if you stick with it long term, which is hard to stick with if you have to pull out your phone every time something happens).

This tool is based on a paper and pencil system that I used for some time, but being a developer I saw an opportunity to build this into a web-based tool that others could take advantage of as well.

There are a few rough edges and a lot of improvements I want to make, but I’d like to do that with your guidance so if you have any suggestions please drop me a note here, by email (matt@lucidtracker.com) or on Twitter (@mhmazur).

Thanks!