I just got the okay from lumosity to run group self-experiment study using their platform to study the influence of diet and fluid consumption on cognitive function and would love to have some of you take part. It's going to be pretty simple but could yield exciting results. During phase I, I'm looking for 5 to 10 participants who can agree to take photos of everything eaten and drunk for 21 days. In addition, you would need to do 10 minutes of daily brain training (5 games that will test processing speed, problem solving, flexibility, memory and attention) and fill out a brief 1 minute, three question survey. All in all, your total time spent on the project, minus an initial setup time, should be fewer than 15 minutes per day for a duration of 21 days. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested or for more details.
5 reasons to participate:
1) You'll have FREE 6 month access to lumosities training platform (a $90 value).
2) You'll have access to your own learning data and will be in contact with the study designer (Me!)
3) You'll be contributing to a kick-ass research study that I completely designed and am running on my own and without funding... yet (I'd love to hear from potential funders or about funding opportunities)
4) You'll learn something important about your brain function
5) You're feedback and experience will be used to design a bigger, better and one-of-a-kind phase II study!