Mental Fitness Platform Leveraging Digital Phenotyping and Games

Hi All,

I am a new member to the QS forums. Glad to to be part of a passionate and motivated community and looking forward to connecting with other members!

I’m currently working on my startup that is building a data and gaming platform to track and monitor mental fitness. The system is based on the concept of digital phenotyping and using it to create advanced mental models (possibly looking at techniques such as casual inference modeling or anomaly detection paired with deep learning) based on overlaying multi-modal time series physical/behavioral data with cognitive/mood data. The front end gaming platform is intended to address user engagement. This is a relatively nascent area of psychology/psychiatry but quite exciting! There are some nuances in the business model, such as monetization, data stewardship, etc that are quite critical but I’m not sure anyone has a strong interest in that.

I’m reaching out to the community to look for the following:

1. Individuals that would be willing to join a focus group and discuss their needs/wants/fears with mental health monitoring
  2. Individuals that would be willing to red team the concept from an investor lens
  3. Technical experts (data analysts/scientists, psychiatrists, clinicians, etc) that would be willing to take a deeper dive into the material
  4. Other entrepreneurs that may want to collaborate