Mindtracking?

Hey guys,
I love to track everything about myself. As an avid journaler, I wanted to make sense of my entries to understand my mind, thoughts, mood, and behaviour better.

I would love to get your feedback on my latest project:

www.millie.health

The idea is to detect mood and thoughts through texts or voice input and find correlations with the body and external factors. Later, there should be a component with actionable insights on how to improve.

Hi! I really like this idea. It’s why I used to use Daylio for nearly 1600 days, but it never gave me enough real data to compare to.

Our mobile app Best Life is already doing this and coupling it with more data from health trackers, weather, pollen, and more. I know your goal on the millie.health initiative is as you state, more about analyzing your sentiment values. We are building an extension market to supplement our existing platform to run those types of data analyses.

This is a great idea and lots of folks are already driving down this path. You could get ahead of them by using what’s already built too!

I would love to talk to you more about your ability to use what we built, and perhaps save a lot of time, effort, and money leveraging our nonprofit platform to build an extension exactly as you would like. Please let me know if you’re interested.

[llif.org]

2 Likes