Need to sell your QS18 ticket?

Hello, this thread is to connect people who bought tickets to qs18, but can’t go and need to sell their ticket and people who need a ticket and want to help someone else out.

Hey there! I purchased two tickets for myself and my wife to go to this event! Unfortunately we are not going to be able to come, it looks like our biotracking goals are going to have to wait until our financial goals are met! Haha, we purchased them on the early discount price for $257 a piece, I would be willing to lower the price for anyone in a similar financial situation with the desire to go though!

1 Like

Hey Eric,

for how many you would sell the ticket? Maybe we are interested…

Hi - This is a different Eric selling 2 tickets, Eric Rassman :). I bought them for the early bird price @ $257 per ticket. Please let me know if you’d like one or both of them. You can reach out to me directly @ 310-621-9312, @ erassman@leapforward.us, or here on the forum!!!

Hi Anna - Are you still interested in buying any tickets? I have 2 of them and would love to sell them for what I bought them for, $257 each.

With Love,

Eric - erassman@leapforward.us / 310-621-9312

Hi All - I still have 2 tickets that I bought that I would like to get rid of at the early bird price. Please let me know if you’d like one or both of them. You can reach out to me directly @ 310-621-9312, @ erassman@leapforward.us, or here on the forum!!!

Hello Anna, I would let them go for $100 each.

If anyone is planning on going and doesn’t have a ticket yet, please message me. I can’t go and am selling mine for much less than the early bird price.

Please contact me at kylealexgrant@gmail .com